The Murder of Crows early reader group is a private Facebook group that I use to distribute ARCs to a select group of readers; members agree that in exchange for early access to ARCs, they’ll do their utmost to post reviews to their typical venues in a timely fashion. It’s partially a way to bypass the sometimes tedious ARC and blog tour sign-up forms used by blog tour groups, but also a way to provide exclusives and benefits to readers.
Membership in A Murder of Crows is capped at 15 readers; there are currently 0 open slots.
If you wish to be kept in the queue for consideration should any members be removed or if the membership quota expands, email me at email@example.com with:
- Your name.
- A link to your Facebook profile.
- Links to your Amazon reviewer profile, Goodreads reviewer profile, and/or review blog.
- Your taste preferences (genres, M/M, M/F, F/F, light vs. dark, etc.)
- Anything on your definite “do not read” list.
- The name of the last book of mine that you’ve read.
A review blog isn’t necessary to be a member, but at the very least Goodreads and Amazon reviewer profiles are required; a Facebook account is also required to be able to join and participate. Three things can get you removed from the reader group:
- Sharing ARC copies with people outside the group.
- Lack of participation or consistently passing on reading and/or reviewing.
- Harassing other members.
Readers will not be removed for posting negative reviews. All members of A Murder of Crows are expected to provide fair, honest, unbiased reviews, and…well, you can’t win ’em all.
|NEW CROW CITY COVERS
The Crow City Series now has a new cover set – dark, sleek, and just in time for the latest book in the series. See the full series covers here.
TWENTY NOTES TO THE ANXIOUS, MELANCHOLY WRITER
|AUTUMN (CROW CITY #2.75)
The latest installment in the Crow City series is here – with series favorites Walford Gallifrey and Joseph Armitage returning in a poignant story of reconciliation and newfound love in the first contemporary M/M in the Crow City Series.